Sewell Wallis are thrilled to collaborate with a large South Yorkshire based company who are highly recognised and reputable looking to appoint a Head Of Finance responsible for the financial control of the company.
The company's dedication to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture, placing high value on its people, is evident in the offered flexibility and commitment to work-life balance. This opportunity is ideal for an ambitious individual seeking to make a significant impact in a dynamic and growing environment.
- Team Leadership: Guide, mentor, and develop a team of part and qualified accountants within the Financial Reporting department.
- Financial Reporting: Take the lead in producing financial statements and consolidating group accounts.
- Audit and Compliance: Spearhead internal audit processes, manage statutory compliance for the group, and act as the primary liaison for external auditors.
- Treasury Management: Oversee the group's treasury operations, including investments and cashflow forecasting.
- Tax Oversight & VAT
- Management Accounting: Balance sheet reconciliations, reporting and commentary.
- Qualifications: Hold a recognised accountancy qualification with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualified experience.
- Financial Expertise: Strong background in financial accounting, particularly in leading year-end audit processes.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrate dynamic leadership abilities and a track record in coaching and developing teams.
- Change Management: Proven experience in effectively managing change.
- Salary: Up to £80,000
- Holiday: 25 days, increasing to 30, with the option to purchase and sell additional days.
- Pension: An appealing 8% pension scheme contribution.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model, requiring a minimum of one day in the office.
- Additional Benefits: Access to a salary sacrifice scheme, plus various additional discounts.
For more information contact Faith Collins.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.