Job descriptionA brilliant Financial Accountant opportunity with a big business that offer fantastic benefits including 12% bonus, hybrid working, private health and dental plus lots more!
If you're a first mover or Financial/Group Accountant looking for that next step needing your technical know how - talk to me. The role will have plenty of projects to get stuck into too!
This is a giant of a business who are leaders in their field and great promoters from within, not to mention a brilliant team and inspirational leader that you'll be reporting into.
The Financial Accountant primarily provides technical expertise and management account reporting to local management and Group.
Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of financial and management providing technical advice to the Reporting Team and wider business.
* Delivery of timely and accurate financial reporting and management accounts
* End-to-end responsibility for External / SOX & Internal Audit management and performance reporting
* 20-25% Project work - Lease Accounting, Technical updates, new standards implementation, impact assessments and roll out
* Drive continuous improvement and proactive problem solving
* Technology/systems minded - department contact for system issues
* Provide technical expertise and support around FRS102 accounting treatments
* Manage indirect taxes reporting timelines and submissions
* Ensure completion and documentation of monthly SOX MRC's (Management Review Controls) and IPE (Information Produced by the Entity) for the Reporting Team
* Provide guidance to other teams on best practice on processes and controls
* Reconciliation of key/complex Balance Sheet control accounts
* Deputising for the UK Finance Manager
* 12% bonus
* Hybrid working (2 office days per week or more if you prefer)
* 25 days holiday rising with length of service
* 6% employer contribution pension
* Bupa health and dental cover
* 4% death in service
* Private GP and counselling + more
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.