Castleford, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
£40,000 - £48,000, Castleford
Sewell Wallis are working with a successful, SME, construction company based in Castleford that are looking for an experienced accountant, to join their finance team.
The successful candidate will have had experience within an all-round role and been responsible for transactional duties up to management accounts.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Business partnering with Key Stakeholders
* VAT- monthly returns for UK and international
* Intercompany reconciliation
* Calculate and record accruals and prepayments
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
To be considered for the Financial Manager role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
* Previous experience in a sole charge/SME position
* Exposure to the transactional responsibilities of the finance function up to management accounts.
* Excel skill essential including pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
* Excellent knowledge of debits/credits
* Maintain and improve controls and processes
* Problem solver with attention to detail
* Ability to work in a changing environment
* Hands on approach
* Add value to the business and challenge the Finance Director and key shareholders
For more information please contact Dean Stokes