Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company, where you will report directly to the Group Senior Finance Manager and be apart of a successful team of 6.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Implementing and reviewing controls
- Balance sheet review and analysis
- Delivering and reporting on results at month and year end.
- Managing a team
- Contact point with auditors
- Qualified Accountant
- Confident approach while dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of IAS/FRS
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.