Up to £50000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for monthly reporting, system developments, cash flow forecasting and quarterly budgeting.
- Reporting into the Group Finance Director
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Consolidations for the group
- Cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit & loss reporting
- KPI reporting
- Ad-hock bespoke reporting for the group
- System developments
- Streamlining current processes and procedures across the accounts function
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a similar role and ideally people management
- Manufacturing or FMCG experience
- Yearly bonus
- Monday to Friday working
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.