Doncaster, South Yorkshire
8 months ago
The Finance Business Partner is integrated with the entire organisation, in a business partnering approach, to understand processes, procedures and controls and to drive the business towards its strategic aim.
The Finance Business Partner supports the Financial Controller in the production and formulation of management accounts on a monthly basis within group reporting deadlines. They produce month end reports and interpret them by having a comprehensive knowledge of key issues across the businesses. They provide meaningful interpretation and analysis of the numbers that are produced. They are responsible for the working production of forecasting and budgeting. They work proactively and collaboratively with the Finance team members in sharing best practice and knowledge across the business.
* Act as a business partner to assigned business areas
* Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholder across the assigned business areas
* Interrogating & understanding the ERP system to ensure consistency and robustness of results
* Production of monthly management accounts, control reconciliations and supporting information in assigned areas
* Analysing and interpreting data and producing meaningful reports
* Regular (daily/weekly/monthly/annual) reporting as assigned
* Working with the entire organisation to identify improvement areas to design and implement improved procedures
* Preparation of forecasts and budgets with involvement of all stakeholders
* Assisting with the year-end audit
* Working with and supporting the wider finance team
* Developing and managing financial systems/policies
* Assisting in production of statutory accounts and tax pack
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Excellent working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner
* Drive for results combining a strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills, lateral thinking and self-motivation
* Advanced knowledge of reporting, budgeting and forecasting process and demonstrated ability to analyse and validate financial and performance data
* Assistance in guiding finance team in a changing environment
* Financial reporting and meeting accounting deadlines
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk