Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits
10 months ago
As Finance Business Partner, you will own the business financial KPIs and take responsibility for monitoring and communicating the business performance. When and where necessary, the post-holder will develop the KPIS to match the drivers required to improve the business's performance.
The Finance Business Partner will strive to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of what we do to support other functions in driving factory efficiencies and reducing site costs.
* Within scope of accountability - acts as a member of the partnered team and provide expert financial advice, analysis and support - speaks as the financial conscience of the organisation.
* Develops an entrepreneurial approach and looks for innovative ways in which the business can improve its financial results.
* Displays a highly positive and constructive attitude with strong levels of motivation and work ethic, use of initiative and problem-solving.
* Supports and maintains a culture of continuous improvement - embraces change, questions existing ways of working and suggests new alternatives.
* Maintains a sound working knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational systems used and responds in an accurate and timely manner to requests.
* Takes responsibility for own personal training and development and diligently completes the CPD requirements of own professional institute.
* Supporting Monthly / Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
* Conducting regular business reviews with Operations to ensure adherence to business KPIs
* Preparation of business analysis to track trend performance of key metrics to identify root cause of performance issues and impact of countermeasures.
* Development and updating of standard costs
* Improving value of management information
* Supporting the collation and submission of data for submission into Group
* Business modelling for major projects and business initiatives.
* Preliminary analytical review for discussion with Finance Director, variance analysis against budget, latest forecast and prior year
* Drafting causal analysis bridges and other head office reporting requirements
* Ensuring inventory is correctly stated and audited on a regular basis
* Ensuring financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the Company financial guidelines
* Preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
* Own KPI measures and support the business to improve profitability and cash flow
* Supporting business change initiatives
* Challenging current working practises and processes to drive improvement within the finance department
* Maintaining effective working relationships with the Company's stakeholders and external parties
* Continually developing and improving financial IT systems and processes
* 3-5 years' experience in manufacturing environment
* Able to report and explain financial results to UK Divisional Management
* Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working.
* Has a proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions
* Has developed and deployed extensive personal and professional networks
* Graduate with recognised Professional Qualification (Industry or Practice) e.g CIMA, ACCA etc.
* 35 days holiday
* Up to 16% combined pension contribution
* Access to Occupational Health
* Career progression
* On-site parking