Sewell Wallis is currently working with a global firm based in Leeds city centre who are recruiting a finance assistant on a full time, permanent basis. This role has come about following some internal restructuring.
This role will sit within a brand new team with a manager who can bring a wealth of experience to his role and it will provide an excellent starting point for someone looking to progress.
The benefits of working for this company are endless! They can offer a generous holiday entitlement, private health care scheme and a discretionary bonus. You won't want to miss out!
Duties will include:
- Being a main point of contact for incoming queries and investigating and resolving them in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all queries are managed in line with company procedures
- Assisting with the creation of reports and documentation where required
- Providing excellent service to internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Regularly provide feedback and come up with suggestions to improve processes and efficiency
- Have previous experience within transactional finance
- Be familiar with SAP (desirable)
- Be able to provide excellent customer service and go the extra mile to resolve queries
- Use your initiative to resolve problems and have a brilliant attitude
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.