Job descriptionSewell Wallis recruitment are currently working with a leading Worksop based business. This client is one of my favourite clients to work with and they offer some fantastic benefits.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a full time basis. The right candidate will ideally have experience in cash collection and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
This role will offer training initially and after that period there will be the opportunity to work from home one or two days per week, they also offer finishing early on a Thursday or Friday a few times per month depending on work load.
▪ Chasing customer payments in line with payment terms to minimise bad debt
▪ Handling of tier 2 interactions received into Credit Control ensuring all requests
are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level
▪ Look for process improvement opportunity for FSSC service delivery
▪ Work to weekly outbound phone targets set by team leader
▪ To assist in working with the team to minimise Overdue Debt and maximise cash
▪ Work proactively to identify customer disputes at an early stage in the collection
cycle to assist with minimising outstanding debt. Including relevant
escalations to the appropriate Business owners
▪ Creating and categorising outbound service requests using an internal ticketing
▪ Experience of working with customers internal and external to resolve queries and issues
▪ Experience of working in a busy Customer service/Finance environment
▪ Experience of managing multiple customer accounts to effectively minimise outstanding debt whilst proactively working to identify customer disputes at an early stage in the collections cycle
▪ Investigation and questioning skills required as a Credit Controller to fully investigate any Disputes/Queries where required.
▪ 2pm finish on Thursday or Friday (3 out of 4 weeks) depending on work load
▪ Opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days per week once training is completed
▪ Free on site parking
▪ 25 Days holiday
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.