Sewell Wallis is currently working with a fantastic client based in York who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This client has excellent company values! There is a real team feel to their offices and they look after their employees. The offices are brand new and this role will sit within a small team of Credit Controllers reporting to the Credit Manager.
The benefits of working for this company include 25 days holiday, hybrid working and flexible start and finish times.
- Making calls and sending emails to ensure timely collection of debt
- Providing excellent service that helps to build relationships with clients
- Raising credit notes
- Handle day to day cash posting
- Carry out reconciliations and online payments
- Have previous credit control experience
- Be a team player
- Be able to reliably commute to their offices
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.