Job descriptionI am currently working with an amazing firm who are located in the heart of Sheffield. This firm are one of my absolute favorites to work alongside.
You will ideally have previous experience making a high volume of calls and be able to hit targets.
The company offer some fantastic benefits which I have included below.
Are you an experienced credit controller who is looking for a new exciting employer? If so apply below, this role won't be hanging around for very long.
- Chasing customer payments in line with payment terms to minimise bad debt.
- Handling of all interactions received into Credit Control ensuring all requests are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level.
- Looking for process improvement opportunities.
- Working to daily targets set by team leader.
- Working to individual and business overdue debt reduction targets and cash collection.
- Working on customer disputes to help minimise outstanding debt and escalate to the appropriate business owners.
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests.
-Experience in Credit Control
-Excellent telephone manner
-Able to work in a fast paced environment
-Ability to hit targets and KPI's
- Working from home 50% of the time
- Cycle to work scheme
- 50% towards your gym membership
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday which will increase to 28
- Loyalty awards
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.