Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum
6 days ago
This is for a well-established Sheffield based company.
Your duties will include:-
- Adhering to Cash Collection targets using various methods of collection eg. telephone and email.
- To work to set KPI's as set out by the Credit Manager.
- Maintaining and reducing queries systematically.
- Day to day credit control and administration duties.
- Verifying and actioning new accounts.
- To work to set credit policies and procedures.
- Working with sales and customer service to meet and maintain targets.
- To be able to reconcile accounts and resolve account queries.
The successful candidate will have:-
-Hands on approach to credit control.
-Excellent communication and telephone skills.
-Ability to prioritise and work effectively.
-Ability to influence internally and externally.
-Strong technical expertise.
-Team player qualities.
-Must be numerate.
For more information please contact Hannah Bateman.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.