Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
12 to 15 months
As part of the Operations and Supply Chain Finance Team the Finance Analyst will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of all brands through the provision of accurate and informative data and supporting all functions across the business as a true Business Partner.
- Budgets & Forecasts - support with the preparation and presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Business Partnering - working closely with and supporting all functions and non-finance individuals to interpret figures / reports and make recommendations on how to improve the reporting moving forwards to make information accessible to all.
- Reporting - Responsible for regular KPI reporting (Operationally driven) to provide information to relevant stakeholders and will present information and reports in weekly / monthly / quarterly functional meetings.
- Capex - support local sites coordinating the Capex process to include validation of initial business cases, monthly capex forecasting and post project completion appraisals.
- Inventory Counts - coordination of inventory counts to ensure compliance to internal controls
- Analytical background
- Experience (minimum 3 years) of a manufacturing accounting environment (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience working with non-finance staff in a Business Partner type role
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to extract and interpret key information from large data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders (both finance and non-finance individuals)
- Verbal and written presentation skills - present findings and influence decision
- Desire to get involved with the business and not just run finance from spreadsheets
The benefits include;
- Car allowance
- On-site parking
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.