Bingley, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
* Lead and manage the team to ensure high performance standards
* Improve processes to ensure the team deliver SLA targets
* Manage escalated complaints
* Work closely with internal teams to reduce the number of estimated bills
* Provide support to the Account Managers with reference to billing or debt recovery
* Implement action plans which reduce aged debt exposure
* Manage contracted aged debt programs
You will need:
* Previous experience of managing and supervising a team
* Strong knowledge of billing and debt recovery operations
* Demonstrate the ability to implement change and improvement
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.