£20000 - £23000 per annum
2 months ago
Areas of responsibility:-
- Generating production records and inputting, interpreting and reporting on production data.
- Maintenance of Raw materials and consumables stock records.
- Monitoring and replenishing stocks on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the day to day commercial and logistical aspects of the business.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Monitoring & analysis of cost of sales figures, expense accounts & trial balance.
- Making cost accruals, adjustments to prepayments and journal entries to the accounts system.
- Assisting the company accountant with the compilation of monthly management accounts with a view to taking over the entire process within 12 months.
Qualifications required for the position:
- Would suit part qualified / junior accountant seeking to develop.
- Experience in a production environment would be advantageous.
- Experienced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in the use of the M3 ERP system would be a distinct advantage.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Confidence working in a multinational & multi-currency environment.
- High degree of diligence and conscientiousness is essential.
- A logical and ordered approach to every task is required.
- Onsite parking
- Varied role
- Career progression opportunities
For more information please contact Matt Hurt
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.