Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
You will be based in the Stoke on Trent office; however, the role may include occasional travel as required. This business has a fantastic reputation not only for their product and service offering but also for how they look after their employees in terms of career development opportunities, benefits and culture.
Responsibilities and challenges:
* To ensure the optimum budgetary and management accounts information is produced to allow effective operational decision-making in the business.
* To ensure accurate and timely reporting of the requisite financials in line with group requirements
* To ensure the monthly payroll is run in an accurate and timely manner
* To support the Business Controller in the Rolling 5 Quarter Forecasting process
* To ensure all liabilities are accounted for in a timely and accurate manner
* To assist and ensure some of the Company Secretarial duties are effectively handled, VAT, inc stat accounts etc.
* To ensure that Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
* To ensure that Cash Management is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
* To support the Business Controller in the preparation of the month end and payroll input
* To support the Business Controller in the annual audit and its preparation
Will be immediately available or available at short notice
Will have proven experience as a Management Accountant
Will have up to date payroll experience
Will be CIMA qualified (or equivalent, QBE also considered)
Excellent systems capability and will be fully proficient using Excel
Have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be able to demonstrate the ability to influence decision making and add value
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.