Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9.74 - £10.25 per hour
about 1 month ago
The main duties of the role will be -
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies.
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly, monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the FC as necessary.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including invoice coding and running system reports.
For further details please contact Chloe Wilford.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk