Leeds, West Yorkshire
£24000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Key responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Leading and managing a team of three Purchase Ledger Clerks and overseeing the purchase ledger function.
- Maintaining strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions.
- Ensuring that work is managed and completed within the given timescales and that all processes are followed.
- Dealing with high volumes of financial transactions on the purchase ledger.
- Providing excellent customer service and resolving any complex queries on behalf of the team.
- Implementing new processes and procedures as and when required and providing training and support.
- Providing development and support to the existing team and completing reviews and performance plans.
- Supporting on the credit control side when needed and allocating money to the ledger.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of managing a small to medium transactional team.
- Be able to work within a fast paced, high volume transactional environment.
- Have experience of managing purchase ledger processes.
- Have strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Able to prioritise their own workload and able to implement change as and when required.
- AAT Qualification desirable but not essential.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.