Up to £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client can offer excellent benefits such as hybrid working, brilliant pension contributions, and a competitive salary!
The main duties of the role will be:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Ensure invoices are coded to the correct nominal ledger codes
- Review aged creditor balances and resolve discrepancies quickly
- Get involved in accruals and pre payments
- Have end to end purchase ledger experience
- Be meticulous with great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be a fantastic communicator
- Be used to working to deadlines
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.