£20000 - £23000 per annum
25 days ago
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, well-established team. The candidate will require a high attention to detail and have previous experience and knowledge of purchase ledger processes, as well as being competent and comfortable using different IT packages.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Electronically tagging invoices for approval
- Posting expense claims
- Investigating queries related to the purchase ledger
- Matching payments to invoices
- Creating reports detailing information regarding the purchase ledger
- Maintaining accuracy of supplier details
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
You must have:
- Prior experience working within a purchase ledger role.
- High attention to detail for accurately processing transactions
- Good organisation skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- The ability to build good working relationships.
The role offers hybrid working upon completion of training and you will receive 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.