Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 days ago
The ideal candidate will be looking for up to 20 hours per week over 5 days with some flexibility needed around busy periods. Due to a recent restructure this is a newly created position that will report into the Accounts Manager. You will join a developed, knowledgeable yet small Finance team and as such will gain start to finish experience of the Accounts Payable process. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive business that encourages employee development and training.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger process, this includes;
* Processing in excess of 600 purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
* Matching and coding purchase invoices.
* Authorising supplier payments and prioritising supplier payments.
* Dealing with supplier queries and first point of contact over the telephone.
* Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
* Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
* Processing expenses on a weekly basis.
* Other ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
* Have previous experience of working within a Finance team with Accounts Payable.
* Be able to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines.
* Be confident with the full purchase ledger process.
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of working within a small finance team is preferable but not essential.
Call Sue Wallis for further details.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.