£28000 - £38000 per annum
11 days ago
The role could potentially go permanent long term, but for the time being they are looking for someone who is immediately available.
- Preparing accounts
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Improve internal financial controls
- Analyse monthly overheads and provide explanations for variance
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Provide relevant company financial KPI's
- Analyse accounts and business plans
- Liaise with external accounts to gain tax planning advice with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Experience using SAGE
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience with month end and forecasts
- Able to self manage
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.