£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and hybrid working
6 days ago
The Group Accountant will report directly to the Group Finance Director, this is a newly created opportunity which will provide a good balance between both financial and management accounting.
* Completion of the management accounts for smaller overseas entities.
* Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts for multiple companies, including overseas subsidiaries.
* Budgeting and forecasting.
* Identification and implementation of system and efficiency improvements.
* Management and preparation of the group and subsidiary statutory financial statements.
* Liaison with the external auditors.
* Liaison with the external tax advisors.
* Assistance with ad hoc projects.
* M&A support.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Sound technical accounting ability/knowledge, IFRS/UK GAAP.
They believe that their people are the most important part of the organisation, as such, they are keen to understand you as an individual. Benefits include;
An attractive package which is reviewed annually, flexible working, pension, life insurance, group profit bonus scheme and enhanced holiday entitlement, starting at 25 days plus bank holidays.
For more information please contact Faith Collins.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.