Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 year ago
The purpose of the Financial Accountant role is to direct and manage the Financial Accounts team to a standard which meets statutory accounting requirements.
- Manage the Financial Ledger Accounting information within the legal framework of statutory legislation and professional statements of standard accounting practice
- Ensure the Company's balance sheet and profit and loss account are accurately recorded in the accounting ledgers.
- Prepare all the statutory Company accounts and returns, on a timely and accurate basis
- Management and responsibility of, setting objectives, developing and appraising performance of designated clerical officers.
- Development of best practice operational procedures.
- Fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Has a minimum of five years practical experience of accounting management with extensive knowledge of double entry book keeping principles.
- Has detailed knowledge of all relevant statutory regulation including the Companies Acts, Finance Acts and Corporation Tax.
- Competitive salary
- Pension (3% employer contribution)
- 25 annual leave days (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free car parking
- A range of internal programmes such as health and well-being initiatives, local discounts, cycle to work schemes etc.
For more information please contact Faith Collins