£18000 - £20000 per annum
16 days ago
This company offers long term progression for hard working individuals and really do like to develop and promote from within. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently studying and is looking to prove themselves and start or develop their career within finance as full study support is provided.
The main focus of the role will be to support and work closely with a team of Management Accountants and Assistant Management Accountants and become the day to day contact for a number of staff.
* Data input
* Collation of existing reports for dispatch to clients
* Weekly uploads
* Filing of financial information
* Work orders
* Create payment files for banking
* Bank reconciliations
* Utility payments
* General support for the finance team
* Experience of working within a finance/accounts environment or a finance graduate
* Strong organisational skills
* Proven experience with spreadsheets and data inputting
* Good communication skills as you will be required to speak to people at all levels
* Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously, maintain composure in high pressure situations
* Some knowledge of finance computer software with Navision preferred
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.