Sheffield, South Yorkshire
6 days ago
This role will be on a temporary to permanent basis depending on experience and performance throughout.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing purchase invoices (high volume)
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding company debt
- Allocating cash
- Processing expenses
- Calculating and posting journals
- Maintaining fixed asset register
For more information please contact Natalie at Sewell Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.