Sheffield, South Yorkshire
12 months ago
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* To process stock, including receipt, issue and dispatch.
* Act as the first point of contact for communications between freight companies and warehouse customers.
* Complete data entry and inventory of all stock movements.
* Process and respond to information and data request.
* Answer, screen and transfer telephone enquiries.
* Maintain and retrieve records from filing systems (hard copy and electronic copy).
* Use a variety of software packages for the satisfactory performance of duties including SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Provide general administrative service to the Warehouse Office, undertaking any other tasks as may be reasonably required.
* Ensure effective liaison / relationship management with other departmental staff, partner organisations and external service providers.
* To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
* Maintain confidentiality, observe GDPR and associated guidelines where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Administrative experience ideally within a Warehouse or Distribution background.
* Experience working in a busy environment.
* Good telephone manner.
* IT Literate including Microsoft and CRM systems. SAP desirable.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
For more information please contact Camilla Burrows
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.