£35000 - £40000 per annum + + 10% non contributory pension + 40% bonus
about 1 year ago
Suitable candidates will have strong cash management and cashflow forecasting experience, systems and excel skills are highly motivated, a self- starter, proactive, show good initiative and take ownership of responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met and good at communicating with the business.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager your duties will involve;
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations for all key corporate bank accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining a forecast for group cash flow 90 days out together with a daily cash management plan for the forecast period.
- Monitoring and ensuring Group liquidity, ensure all accounts funded on time.
- Ensure surplus cash invested and achieves a good market return using Money Market Funds, Triparty Repo or Term Deposits (other products may be added).
- Managing inter-co funding positions, policies and records.
- Management of trade finance facilities and the issue/renewal and records relating to guarantees and LCs.
- Bank accounts administration (opening/closing/mandates) as required.
- Identify needs for new/increases/decreases in existing facility levels.
- Maintaining records of all accounts/ facilities/utilisation of facilities.
- Monthly Actual cashflow review and QC for GMFR.
- Monthly Treasury Report preparation and issue.
- Prepare Month End Treasury Pack.
- Administration, maintenance, upgrade and development of the Treasury Management System and the following systems: eBAM. MCNP, GTCash, CitiDirect (other banking portals), Finastra CMS/RRS, 360T (and others as added).
The successful candidate will ideally be AMCT qualified or studying towards qualification (accountancy qualifications may also be considered).
Hands-on work experience gained within a corporate environment treasury environment or experience from a banking background (transactional services, markets or coverage) would be advantageous, as would experience of working in international/multi-currency listed groups.
Benefits on offer include:
Discretionary annual bonus of up to 40% of basic annual salary, based currently on company and individual performance, pro rata.
Non-contributory group personal pension with a company contribution of 10% of basic annual salary.
Private medical, dental and travel insurance
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.