Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits
8 months ago
We are proud to have some of the highest performing consultants in the market, however with that comes the pressure of never letting our clients down. In particular, our Leeds team urgently needs some help to keep their many loyal clients satisfied. We are looking for someone driven and ambitious, who would be keen to join us as a trainee Consultant with a clear career path mapped out from day one.
Working with a busy, motivated team your responsibility will be to search and manage candidates within the accountancy and finance market for both interim and permanent roles. Duties include:
- Candidate sourcing via our in-house system, jobsites and LinkedIn at all levels within finance
- Keeping in touch with all registered candidates on database and build strong relationships
- Leading face to face candidate registration meetings to understand what drives them and makes them tick!
- Writing and posting interesting and unique job adverts to attract the best candidates on the market
- Producing mailshots for active and inactive candidates to let them know about any job opportunities we are recruiting
- Finding out the relevant reference details for candidates and ensuring all paperwork is correct and complies with GDPR
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, proactive and fun team with the potential to progress to a Consultant role within 6 months. The skills and experience we look for are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone goal orientated not afraid of rejection.
- Impressive organisational skills and an understanding of the importance of time management.
- Strong organisational skills and solution orientated thinking.
- Focus on attention to detail.
- Motivated by targets and the chance to earn commission.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable.
In return we offer:
- Dedicated training and support from day one.
- Excellent benefits including flexi time, healthcare, shopping vouchers and 30 days holiday per year.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.