Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Have you thought about a career in recruitment but everyone asks for experience?
At Sewell Wallis we have a team of people who are all exceptional individuals who all work together towards the same goal. Some of our top performers joined us with little or no experience and through training, hard work and drive they are now highly successful recruiters enjoying the rewards of their achievements.
We are now looking for a Trainee Recruiter to join our lively Leeds team with a view to this role progressing to a Consultant role within 6 months.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience within a people based role, customer services or sales would be ideal, and have the ability to demonstrate how they have exceeded expectations and achieved results. We want to see drive, commitment and tenacity and the desire to not just hit targets but to exceed them - we want our next top biller!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will initially focus on the candidate aspect of the role working closely with an established member of the sales team as your mentor and then work towards a 360 sales role. The training program will be tailored around you and will take into account your background, your style and taking the time to make you excellent at everything you do.
As a Consultant your responsibilities will include:-
- Business Development:- Proactively seek new business opportunities and generate leads. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Attend business meetings and visit your clients.
- Sourcing new Candidates:- Source and approach potential candidates via job boards, adverts, internal database and social media. Organise a telephone interview assessing their suitability and then meeting to interview them face to face.
- Building relationships:- Sewell Wallis are a people business and therefore spend a lot of our time updating with our existing candidates and clients, networking, and keeping up to date with industry news.
- Working against targets and deadlines:- Your KPI's and targets are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
What are we looking for:-
- No experience in recruitment needed however we will need you to be able to demonstrate that you are goal driven with a highly competitive spirit.
- Possessing self belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Outgoing with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Resilient to deal with knock-backs.
- Have a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
Our benefits package includes:-
- Unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
- 34 days holiday (including stats).
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working hours.
- Free day off on your Birthday
- Westfield health cover.
- Loads of personal and team competitions and incentives
- Vouchers for 50 major high street retailers.
- High achievers club and paid company days out.
For further details please contact Sue Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.