Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £9.50 per hour
11 months ago
The role will include following duties;-
- Welcoming guests on arrival.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Prepare meeting rooms where required, ordering any food for lunch meetings.
- Booking hotels where necessary for senior members.
- Maintain a clear, presentable working area and report all maintenance issues.
- Check that adequate supplies of stationery are available.
- Manage and distribute post as required.
- Answering the telephone and transferring to relevant persons.
- Ad-hoc administration.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in an office environment who is friendly, confident and available to start immediately.
If you are interested please contact Chloe Wilford.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.