£20000 - £26000 per annum
22 days ago
If you have experience in a high volume Purchase Ledger role, this could be a great role for you!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger invoices
- Coding invoices
- Matching invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Getting approval for the payment of invoices
- Sending enquiries to the payments team.
- Communication across departments.
You must be:-
- Experienced in a high volume Purchase Ledger environment
- Confident communicator, self motivated and a team player
- Excellent systems skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Available on an immediate or short notice
For more information please contact Hannah Bateman
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.