Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Role: Payroll Manager
Type: Temporary - up to 4 weeks, potential to extend
Salary: £20,000-£25,000+ dependent on experience
As the Payroller your duties will include:-
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll for 1000+ employees.
* Identify and rectify any problems with the payroll system or processes.
* Preparing P45's and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
* Issuing P46's where necessary.
* Preparing and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments when required.
* Sort and dispatch monthly and weekly payslips.
* Managing any queries.
Who we are looking for:-
* Previous experience managing multi-company payroll.
* Someone who is confident, isn't afraid of a challenge and can identify what a good working payroll looks like.
* Someone with a solid work history within payroll.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.