Woodlesford, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
12 months ago
Role: Payroll and HR Assistant
Location: near Swillington
Type: Temporary - ongoing to cover sickness
Salary: £20,000-£24,000+ dependent on experience
As the Payroller/HR Assistant your duties will include:-
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll for temporary and permanent employees.
* Identify and rectify any problems with the payroll system or processes.
* Preparing and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments when required.
* Sort and dispatch monthly and weekly payslips.
* Managing any queries.
* Managing the HR inbox and managing employee queries relating to this nature.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.