Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour
about 1 month ago
It is not necessary to have experience in payroll as they are willing to train someone up - if you have good Excel skills and have a finance qualification then this will be beneficial.
* Maintain payroll information accurately
* Input necessary payroll information to assist with the production of the payroll
* Calculate NI, VAT and other statutory payments
* Amend details and information accurately when required
* Query resolution
* Adjust pay to reflect sickness or holiday pay when necessary
* General payroll administration
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.