Leeds, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
The successful person will have good experience in Credit Control, will be available immediately and able to commit to the ongoing nature of the assignment.
Location: South Leeds
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience, pro rata to 30 hours per week
- Building strong relationships by communicating over the phone and face to face with internal and external departments
- Making high volumes of telephone calls to collect payment and or negotiate payment plans
- Following collection protocol and following up calls with an email trail for audit purposes
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing copy invoices and statements as requested
- Raising credit notes and dealing with complex issues on a daily basis
- Monitoring and reporting on overdue debt and putting accounts on stop when needed
- Analysing reasons for non payment of overdue and disputed debts and escalating unresolved issues to management as required
- Carrying out credit risk assessments for new accounts and for limit increases
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.