£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 days ago
As the Bookkeeper, you role will include the following duties:-
- Maintaining the purchase ledger including raising supplier purchase orders, processing supplier invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Maintaining the sales ledger including raising customer invoices, dealing with customer queries and allocating payments to invoices
- Checking bank accounts daily and processing new transactions
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Controlling petty cash
- Downloading credit card statements and receiving expense claims
- Posting credit card expenses
You will ideally have 3 years experience working in a finance role with strong all round finance knowledge. You will be available to start straight away.
Please contact Lucy Regan or Chloe Wilford for further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.