Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum
11 months ago
temp to perm
The successful person will ideally have experience in a similar role and be available to start immediately.
Location: South Leeds
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience
* Consolidate, review and analyse cash forecasts.
* Maintain regular cash schedules and reports.
* Calculate and post external interest accruals and other treasury related journals.
* Bank account maintenance.
* Monitor daily cash position.
* Prepare treasury, intercompany and other miscellaneous payments.
* Liaise with banks to resolve payment, transactional and operational issues.
* Treasury reconciliations.
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.