Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
temp to perm
Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Leeds City Centre
Type: Temporary to permanent
Salary: £28,000-£35,000+, dependent on experience
As the Payroll Manager your duties will include:-
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll.
* Identify and rectify any problems with the payroll system or processes.
* Preparing P45's and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
* Issuing P46's where necessary.
* Preparing and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments when required.
* Sort and dispatch monthly and weekly payslips.
* Managing any queries.
Who we are looking for:-
* Previous experience managing multi-company payroll.
* Someone who is confident, isn't afraid of a challenge and can identify what a good working payroll looks like.
* Someone with a solid work history within payroll.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.