Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
temp to perm
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: ASAP
We have a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established business in Leeds City Centre as an Accounts and Admin Clerk on a temp to permanent basis. This is a great role with huge scope for progression and the potential to move in to different roles/departments later down the line. You will join a customer focussed close-knit company that really looks after its employees and customers. Full training and support will be given for the accounts aspect of the role however you will need to have a solid administration background.
The main duties of the role will involve:
· Uploading supplier invoices onto Re-leased
· Paying supplier invoices - online banking
· Raising tenant rent/sc invoices - monthly/quarterly
· Ad-hoc invoice queries
· Banking - allocating incoming payments and allocating paid invoices
· Chasing tenant arrears
· Landlord arrears updates
· Quarterly rent transfers to clients
· Handelsbanken- quarterly incoming payment update
· AML - collecting relevant data on all landlords and tenants (as and when requested from the bank)C
· PAM accounts - supplier payments/monitoring of account
· PAM VAT - Bradburys
· PAM salaries
The ideal candidate will:-
* Have great customer service skills and be passionate about helping customers and delivering excellent customer service at all times.
* Have at least 12 months previous administrative based experience within an office environment.
* Be confident, outgoing and willing to learn.
* Have a want to develop and progress and really make a career for themselves within the business.
* Be able to work within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
* Have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford on 07827 343 613.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.