Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and free parking
about 1 month ago
They have continued to operate successfully throughout lockdown and are now looking forward to continued growth. All staff are based on one site and they do offer remote working and the option to work on site in socially distanced, sanitised environment.
Due to their growth they now require a Supply Chain Analyst to join their busy and dynamic team. The main responsibilities will initially include:
- Analysing large volumes of data
- Working within excel and sage you will be responsible for the analysis of several elements
of their supply chain including new SKUs , New ingredient codes , standard costs and BOM'S
- Editing all changes and new items via their change management process.
- Business partnering and building strong relationships across various departments
including; Marketing, Procurement and Product Development
- To ensure appropriate validation and sign off from senior people in the business.
Initially this role will be very biased towards data management however there is huge scope for the role and they are therefore keen for someone who enjoys being involved and is keen for progression.
They are looking for ambitious, logical thinkers with the following skills & experience:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience within a supply chain role is preferred.
- Ability to work with efficiency and speed whilst maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with other departments within a strict process flow.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel and use of accounting/ERP systems (ideally Sage)
- A positive/can do approach
Please apply online or contact Sue Wallis for further details.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk