£25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits + progression
9 months ago
* Assisting the company accountant with the compilation of monthly management accounts with a view to taking over the entire process within 12 months.
* Monitoring & analysis of cost of sales figures, expense accounts & trial balance.
* Assisting with the day to day commercial and logistical aspects of the business.
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
* Making cost accruals, adjustments to prepayments and journal entries to the accounts system.
* Would suit part qualified / junior accountant seeking to develop.
* Experience in a production environment would be advantageous.
* Team player with ability to work independently.
* Confidence in their abilities.
* High degree of diligence and conscientiousness is essential.
* A logical and ordered approach to every task is required.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.