£65000 - £75000 per annum + 20% Bonus Eligibility
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and impressive company, where you will lead a team of 4 and support the finance department to meet budgeting, forecasting and reporting deadlines as well as M&A activity.
- Develop budgets, forecasts and reporting tools
- Business partnering with plant managers
- UK Treasury
- Analyses to determine how various economic assumptions can impact the business
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Oversee financial modelling build and design
- Financial Analysis
- Manage the team undertaking all these activities
- Qualified Accountant
- 7 years post qualified experience
- Experience in Financial and management reporting
- Project or infrastructure debt financing
- Energy/disposal industry experience preferred
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.