Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced and successful company, where you will provide commercial financial support to the business leaders. You will play an integral role in growing the global business.
- Work in partnership with the business leaders to support with key commercial strategies across the organisation
- Provide key commercial analysis to make recommendations to business leaders
- Assist in verifying the quality of underlying profitability and cash flow assumptions used as justifications for capital and non-capital projects
- Profitability modelling
- Define reporting requirements and working with business intelligence teams to create and validate standardised reporting
- Support operational efforts required in order to optimise working capital
- Challenge and support the global heads and their teams in order to drive to targeted KPI's
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong commercial finance background
- Worked in an international business and be used to a changing and fast paced environment
- Can confidently influence senior stakeholders in an organisation
The main requirement for this role is your attitude, our client wants someone hungry to progress and develop and someone who is passionate about business partnering with non-finance areas of an organisation, on particular operations.
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.