£20000 - £23000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client is well known within the area, are a growing business and work with blue-chip companies.
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to accounts however the business would consider those who need support in sales ledger area, so they can offer some training.
- To ensure sales invoices are raised as jobs are shipped to avoid delays in receiving funds due from customers
- Raising and issuing sales invoices daily
- Ensure invoices are accurate against internal sales orders generated and customer order documents
- Investigating customer queries and issuing sales credit notes where necessary in accordance with authorisation policy
- Produce / reconcile month end sales ledger statements
- Allocate cash against customer debt
The successful candidate will have:
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Diligent & Organised with ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to prioritise problems and work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills on all levels both internally and externally
- Confident, positive and friendly telephone manner
- Experience working on an ERP system is desirable
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- QBE/ Proven experience in a busy accounts department.
If you're interested in this position, then please apply or contact Ami Wilson if you require further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.