£25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits
18 days ago
We're super excited to announce that we have a Researcher/Candidate Manager position available at our offices in Sheffield. We are expanding and are after experienced recruitment professionals to join our amazing team in a purely candidate facing role (no BD, no financial targets).
The job includes;
- Sourcing candidates through a number of different techniques
- Meeting and interviewing candidates
- Assisting in shortlisting jobs and matching candidates to the right roles
- Attracting candidates and coming up with new ideas to find talent
- Writing creative job adverts, placing them and managing response
At Sewell Wallis, we pride ourselves on creating a very friendly, fun and down-to-earth working environment. In fact, we consider ourselves to be not just colleagues, but friends too. We're a team in the true sense of the word. We will invest in you through reviews, support and training.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading quarterly bonus
- Flexible working/WFH
- Annual super bonus
- Regular reviews and training
- Superb opportunities to progress - we listen to you and what you want to achieve and offer a bespoke development plan
- Regular team and company incentives and days out on us
- Westfield Health cover
- 25 days paid annual leave + your birthday + additional days at Christmas and of course stats
- Regular team get togethers and socials
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.