Leeds, West Yorkshire
£27000 - £35000 per annum + additional benefits
6 months ago
Key responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Leading and managing a team of four Purchase Ledger Clerks and overseeing the purchase ledger function.
- Maintaining strong financial controls in the processing of all transactions.
- Ensuring that work is managed and completed within the given timescales and that all processes are followed.
- Dealing with high volumes of financial transactions on the purchase ledger.
- Providing excellent customer service and resolving any complex queries on behalf of the team.
- Implementing new processes and procedures as and when required and providing training and support.
- Providing development and support to the existing team and completing reviews and performance plans.
- Supporting on the credit control side when needed and allocating money to the ledger.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of managing a small to medium transactional team.
- Be able to work within a fast paced, high volume transactional environment.
- Have experience of managing purchase ledger processes.
- Have strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Able to prioritise their own workload and able to implement change as and when required.
- AAT Qualification desirable but not essential.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.