Bradford, West Yorkshire
£16000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger process, this includes;
* Processing in excess of 400 purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
* Matching and coding purchase invoices.
* Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
* Dealing with supplier queries and first point of contact over the telephone.
* Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
* Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
* Other ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
* Have previous experience of working within a Finance team with Accounts Payable.
* Be able to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines.
* Be confident with the full purchase ledger process.
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of working within a small Finance team is preferable but not essential.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.