£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The successful person will have a good purchase ledger background and will have experience of processing high volume invoices and reconciliations.
* Processing high volumes of invoices and expenses
* Query resolution
* Supplier reconciliations
* Matching, batching and coding invoices
* Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
* Assist with payment runs
* Be immediately available or on short notice
* Have strong experience in purchase ledger
* Have good Excel skills, with the ability to do pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
If this role appeals to you then please contact Chloe Wilford at Sewell Wallis.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.