£23000 - £25000 per annum
5 days ago
The successful candidate will be joining an experienced, well-established team. Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Matching and inputting invoices to ensure payments are correct and timely
- Requesting receipt of statements from suppliers when they are not provided
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Requesting business receipts from credit card users and reconciling these accounts
- Working closely within the Finance team providing support where required
- Completing Purchase Orders
You must have:
- Minimum 2 years basic bookkeeping / accounting knowledge
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills, including active listening and good telephone manner
- Computer literacy, including confidence using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and accounting software (experience in using SAGE advantageous but not essential)
The successful candidate will be joining a small, friendly team and will be offered the necessary support and training during a handover period.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.